PERRANUTHNOE is a small village on the South Coast of Cornwall, just East of Marazion, there is a Car Park and sloping access to a safe sandy beach and the beachside Cabin Cafe. It has The Victoria Inn a superb multi award winning pub, which serves super food both lunchtimes & evenings, - a Church dating back as far as 1160. The Lynfield Centre which houses The Cowhouse Gallery, The Peppercorn Cafe and a hairdressers.

Saturday 21 July 2018

Saturday

 Quite  a surprise when we woke up to heavy rain - didn't last too long though

Been a long time since we had any proper rain 

Even a puddle ! - ground too hard and dry 
I tested out my knee with a short drive into Penzance 
St Piran in the West Dock due to the emergency in Newlyn yesterday when a record amount of Cocaine was found on board the captured yacht
Looking much better when I arrived back at the car 
Back home and for a while it was looking wonderful 
Gry Maritha arriving back from Scilly - how many times have we been told that Mali Rose is "almost" ready to commence her proper duties 
Afternoon walkies and it was all cloudy & grey again 


Maybe more sunshine tomorrow

2 comments:

  1. Britain seems to have had a long dry spell, so I can imagine that a bit of rain would be welcome, but maybe not to holiday makers. Glad that you are mobile again. last year I couldn't drive for a month or so, and it was so annoying! I had to use Uber or Lyft cars to get me to appointment which was expensive and very limiting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not much rain really and parts of the UK now have a hosepipe ban - although of course the leaks account for a huge amount of lost water. Down here we had such a wet Winter and Spring we still have 85% in the reservoirs. Gather Scilly is struggling as the de-salination plant can't manage to produce enough.
      Luckily I had my chauffeur Jim to run me around - we didn't need to go far fortunately.

      Delete

Have had to add the word verification as I am getting lots of obscene messages in the comments