PERRANUTHNOE is a small village on the South Coast of Cornwall, just East of Marazion, there is a Car Park and sloping access to a safe sandy beach and the beachside Cabin Cafe. It has The Victoria Inn a superb multi award winning pub, which serves super food both lunchtimes & evenings, - a Church dating back as far as 1160. The Lynfield Centre which houses The Cowhouse Gallery, The Peppercorn Cafe and a hairdressers.

Saturday 4 August 2018

Saturday

 Low cloud hanging around again this morning - but by mid morning the sun was out along the South Coast
Fisheries Protection vessel St Piran heading slowly East this morning 
Some lovely yachts around 


A visit to Penzance for me - the scaffolding coming off the Lighthouse at the end of the Pier - at long last !
Mali Rose - still hanging around doing nothing in the wet dock 
Gry Maritha - just back from her Friday trip to the islands 
Sand Snipe in the dry dock
Low cloud still hanging down onto the tops of the hills - St Ives and the North Coast had been cloudy all day from what I could see on the webcams 
Jim took Wooster over the hill to Trenow - sadly walking up and down the hills in Penzance had been quite enough for me ! 

Keeping on the straight and narrow 

Ooh ! Almost ready in sheltered spots 
The low cloud was rolling from North to South 

2 comments:

  1. I just enjoyed my marathon session going back over your posts from late July. I've had vertigo again for several days so try to avoid the computer screen, but much better today. The weather looks changeable, and the grass is greener than some posts I've seen from East Anglia. Do you go blackberrying? I do when I'm in Mawnan at the right time as I love blackberry and apple crumble. I've grown a plant in my garden here in CA for a couple of years, and finally as it has been hot, muggy weather it has yielded up a few berries to have with ice cream.
    It's good to see you are walking about again, so fingers crossed you can continue your walks for many years to come.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi pleased you're feeling a bit better again - we're lucky to have a huge number of Blackberries - mainly alongside the footpaths and we also have them around the field and Jim also loves Blackberry and Apple crumble.
      It's good to get out and about again, but still rather painful so have been told not to overdo it ! Sue

      Delete

Have had to add the word verification as I am getting lots of obscene messages in the comments