PERRANUTHNOE is a small village on the South Coast of Cornwall, just East of Marazion, there is a Car Park and sloping access to a safe sandy beach and the beachside Cabin Cafe. It has The Victoria Inn a superb multi award winning pub, which serves super food both lunchtimes & evenings, - a Church dating back as far as 1160. The Lynfield Centre which houses The Cowhouse Gallery, The Peppercorn Cafe and a hairdressers.

Thursday 17 October 2019

Thursday

Saw some red sky as I got up this morning, but by the time Jim went out the first shower had passed by

Lots of blue sky - at least for a while
Sea was still looking quite wild and they've warned passengers on Scillonian tomorrow that it will probably be a bit slow and lumpy !

There she goes - our own little bush monkey
In she goes to make sure what's been going on overnight
A week after my new knee and I asked Jim if he would drive me into town and drop me off outside Holland and Barratt as I needed one or two things. He did that and drove off to park down Chapel Street to await my call to come and fetch me. Sadly he didn't realise that there was no signal where he was and after trying to phone him may times off I went on my crutches up Market Jew Street and down Chapel Street - granite pavements are wonderful when you're on crutches 😩 Still I'm walking quite well now and when it started to spot with rain I tried the phone again and got through and he managed to reverse up towards me. So....A bit more exercise than I intended but no harm done - hopefully - Thinking about it later I think I should have sent Jim a text which might have got through !
Lots of massive showers during the afternoon - one brought a sudden huge gust wind of 57mph  - they were moving left to right across the bay now
Off it went
Quick walk between the showers


One through the window just before it started to get dark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have had to add the word verification as I am getting lots of obscene messages in the comments