PERRANUTHNOE is a small village on the South Coast of Cornwall, just East of Marazion, there is a Car Park and sloping access to a safe sandy beach and the beachside Cabin Cafe. It has The Victoria Inn a superb multi award winning pub, which serves super food both lunchtimes & evenings, - a Church dating back as far as 1160. The Lynfield Centre which houses The Cowhouse Gallery, The Peppercorn Cafe and a hairdressers.

Thursday 5 September 2024

Thursday

 

With rain approaching from the East there was just enough time for Jim to dash up the hill with the dogs




Time for a toddle around the field
and a breakfast snack
The forecast was right and it just rain and rained for the rest of the day - we popped the dogs onto the field for a quick run in the rain.

We then all went to The Coach & Horses for a super meal -Unfortunately the night was ruined for me when we found the the road home was closed for hedge cutting and drain clearing - so instead of a quick drive home I had to turn left and find my way home on a dark & wet night. I'm not keen on night driving at any time but on single track roads and with lots of others trying to find their way round the road closure it wasn't fun

I should have taken some time and found myself a better route - but this was the route Goldie took - from my Toyota app. Need a lie down in a darkened room!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have had to add the word verification as I am getting lots of obscene messages in the comments