PERRANUTHNOE is a small village on the South Coast of Cornwall, just East of Marazion, there is a Car Park and sloping access to a safe sandy beach and the beachside Cabin Cafe. It has The Victoria Inn a superb multi award winning pub, which serves super food both lunchtimes & evenings, - a Church dating back as far as 1160. The Lynfield Centre which houses The Cowhouse Gallery, The Peppercorn Cafe and a hairdressers.

Sunday 13 October 2019

Thursday/Friday/Saturday and Sunday morning

 I was in and had operation with nice new knee installed and out a day sooner than expected - owing to the fact I'm an old hand with the crutches etc. So yesterday (Saturday) Jim came up to Truro to collect me) My sister Pat and husband Howard very kindly came to visit me from Liskeard on the Saturday as I'd asked Jim not to as I was concerned about Wooster and Maisie getting too upset - as well as hating him having to drive up the horrible A30.
I'm afraid the weather has continued to be really wet and horrible so there are not many photos to catch up on. 
 Some nice silhouettes of Crow versus Buzzard

 Then Crows versus Buzzard
Playtime with one of the Teds
 Off she goes again - getting towards the end of her season
Needing a bit of Comfort as "Mum" still hasn't come home
 Looks like the lugger Happy Return taking a turn around the bay
 Sunday Morning - rather grey, but has brightened up at the moment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have had to add the word verification as I am getting lots of obscene messages in the comments